YOU SACRIFICED. NOW LET US GIVE SOMETHING BACK.
At Operation Injured Soldiers, we treat veterans as individuals, working to provide unique opportunities and experiences that are tailored to your needs and your family.
• Hunting and Fishing Trips — Veterans enjoy the outdoors with the opportunity to hunt wild game or fish.
• For some events, Transportation and Lodging is provided for Veterans.
• Corporate and Individuals provide opportunities of land use/ranches for Veterans to “Return to the Wild”.
• Sporting and Racing Events for you and usually for your immediate family.
• Weekend get-a-ways for the family.
• Scenic or natural sightseeing trips.
What is happening this month:
January 5-7, 2018- Planning Session at Brave Hearts Estate
January 27, 2018- QDMA Dinner for Hunters